- The Slow Return
- Ten Things I Think When I’m Depressed
- Fun with Drones
- Keep Your Love Locked Down
- Ho Ho Ho
- Solidarity Is For All Women
- And Now, Your Moment of Zen
- Happy Halloweenie
- Song For A Day: I Speak Your Every Word
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pins
- And I Just Love Your Flashy Ways
- Ten Minutes from Space
Tag Archives: places
The Ryungyong Hotel in Pyongyang, North Korea. Bit strange that the first thing I wondered was, “They have hotels in North Korea?” Well, maybe … Continue reading
Except all the books would be in Spanish… More bookstore goodness here. Interesting but not surprising that only two on the list are in the States. Both in California.
This floating stage on Lake Constance in Bregenz, Austria played host to Verdi’s opera, A Masked Ball, in 1999. How amazing is that? I miss all the cool stuff. Rats.