- Ten Things I Think When I’m Depressed
- Fun with Drones
- Keep Your Love Locked Down
- Ho Ho Ho
- Solidarity Is For All Women
- And Now, Your Moment of Zen
- Happy Halloweenie
- Song For A Day: I Speak Your Every Word
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pins
- And I Just Love Your Flashy Ways
- Ten Minutes from Space
- Can You See It?
- Life Gets Lived
Tag Archives: internets
These actually made me cry. Because I am a sap. A sleep deprived post-the thing sap. Original videos with more info here and here. (thanks dmm)
OH MY. Found here.
I am fond of maps and this is a pretty nifty collection of what we once believed.
1958, Algeria. A legionnaire rescues a starving donkey who becomes the mascot of the unit and is given the name “Bambi.” I understand we have to ignore a lot of atrocities the French committed in Algeria to appreciate this, and … Continue reading
I bookmarked this a million years ago and just found it again. And now I share it… with you.
COME. ON. Found here.
Who’s gonna drive you home… tonight. Found here.
Thrilling. Found here.