- The Slow Return
- Ten Things I Think When I’m Depressed
- Fun with Drones
- Keep Your Love Locked Down
- Ho Ho Ho
- Solidarity Is For All Women
- And Now, Your Moment of Zen
- Happy Halloweenie
- Song For A Day: I Speak Your Every Word
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pins
- And I Just Love Your Flashy Ways
- Ten Minutes from Space
Tag Archives: cute shit
1958, Algeria. A legionnaire rescues a starving donkey who becomes the mascot of the unit and is given the name “Bambi.” I understand we have to ignore a lot of atrocities the French committed in Algeria to appreciate this, and … Continue reading
A vinyl loving bunny, named after yours truly, now exists. That is pretty neat, no? Many thanks to the groovy peeps at Robo Roku.
Until the end of the month you can find me here and here. workworkworkworkworkworkworkwork… and Lionel Richie.