- Ten Things I Think When I’m Depressed
- Fun with Drones
- Keep Your Love Locked Down
- Ho Ho Ho
- Solidarity Is For All Women
- And Now, Your Moment of Zen
- Happy Halloweenie
- Song For A Day: I Speak Your Every Word
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pins
- And I Just Love Your Flashy Ways
- Ten Minutes from Space
- Can You See It?
- Life Gets Lived
Category Archives: postage
All along I was never in doubt..
1. I am going to sell everything and move to Kansas. 2. And get a job as a grocery store checker. 3. And live in a tiny house with a potted plant that sits in the kitchen window. 4. A … Continue reading
Missing the other hometown.
My mother made me stop trick or treating when I was nine because Halloween was the devil’s holiday. She got me the soundtrack for Grease as a consolation prize. I was mostly fine with this and just ate all our … Continue reading
First off, lol to “Press F1 for help” and apologies for this dodgy video. Yesterday my pal Shawn posted a Curve video to his tasty Shoegeezer blog, and I was reminded that singer Toni Halliday was my second girl crush … Continue reading
I’ve been spending a fair amount of time on Pinterest lately perusing beautiful images of lightning and fall color, ball gowns and bedrooms. Pinterest is a place where we’re all sisters sharing our favorite stuff. It’s a world where we’re … Continue reading
I don’t believe in god, but I do believe in gratitude so in the absence of a deity to pray to I always thank the moon when I see it. Found here.
Longing for exposure. Found here.
In India (I think that man is so happy because he doesn’t have the internet) and South Korea (in the shadow of Gangnam style). Found here.
These actually made me cry. Because I am a sap. A sleep deprived post-the thing sap. Original videos with more info here and here. (thanks dmm)
I feel like the Colossal repository, but I don’t have much scouring the internets time these days, what with the thing starting this week and all. These sure are full of some mesmerosity, though, and a welcome respite.